Feature #87: Request for inclusion: stopmotion
Show the video instead of successfull!
When children have compiled their video file, we have to teach them how to watch it. An alternative way could be that the script making the video also launches the file browser showing the directory of the video file and the media player playing the video file.
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe over 12 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
The video build script has been adapted and now features the following things:
- the video file is opened in Totem
- the file manager PCManfm can be opened in the corresponding directory (default is no)
- an additional input option
--browsercan be used to open PCManfm, it must be the first arg