Free disk space on CD
The DDL CD is currently nearly full, which makes including new software difficult. Additionally this may make more difficult to migrate to Squeeze since some packages may be larger than they were in Lenny. However we may have missed useless files or files that could be shrunk. So we propose to create sub-tickets for each identified ways to get more extra disk space.
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe about 12 years ago
- Target version set to Squeeze
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe almost 12 years ago
- Target version changed from Squeeze to 2011-11
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe over 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version changed from 2011-11 to 2012-05
Updated by Anonymous almost 11 years ago
- Thanks Meeg! I finally feel happy it's taken a long time but I do feel it now. I feel belssed to be living the life I lead even though it has its challenges. And about being honest, it's just part of why I write, I need to express how I really feel. I think part of this journey of parenthood is finding people who are living through the same things S K have a baby about 4-5 months ahead of us but basically our kids are almost the same age, and Matt and Sid have known each other since they were in CEGEP so it's like a continuation of that long friendship. I'm grateful that we do have friends who are still in the baby phase as we are. We can commiserate and relate. But I know what you went through too it's very isolating having a baby. All day is spent with the child and if you don't have any friends who are on Mat Leave at the same time and don't really know people in the neighbourhood who have babies, it can get quite lonely. I felt moments of this during the winter time for sure. So glad you are still my friend too, through everything I had to live through. I love you back Meeg!!
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe almost 11 years ago
- Target version changed from 2012-05 to 2012-11
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from 2012-11 to 2013-02