Feature #98: Teaching children programming
Evaluate Guido van Robot
Guido van Robot is a Python/Gtk application to teach children programming. A robot is moved by a program in a labyrinth which can be edited. The objective seems to be to collect stuffs in the labyrinth. The program can use a very reduced set of instructions and programming structures (for, while, etc.). Its syntax is similar to the Python syntax.
It is not packaged for Debian but has shown to be working out of the box in Debian Lenny.
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe about 12 years ago
- Target version set to 2011-08
- Start date changed from 05/06/2011 to 06/01/2011
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe almost 12 years ago
- Target version changed from 2011-08 to 2011-11
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe over 11 years ago
- Due date set to 02/13/2012
- Target version changed from 2011-11 to 2012-02
- Start date changed from 06/01/2011 to 12/12/2011
- Estimated time changed from 6:00 h to 3:00 h
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Removed in favor of Laby.