Task #244: Define ARM DDL build method
Polystrap : a multistrap script
Polystrap is a multistrap script for different arm architecture and different platform.
It use hooks and configurations files to create a complete rootfs with custom kernel.
All can be done in crossbuild.
Sound very intersting for a custom DDL arm build ready to be "burned".
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe almost 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Updated by Gérald Kerma almost 12 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
polystrap.git repository had moved to alioth :
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe over 11 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for test
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Estimated time set to 4:00 h
It seems to be done now, isn't it?
Updated by Jean-Michel Philippe about 11 years ago
- Category set to Development
- Status changed from Ready for test to Closed